This occurs when you have an Android-only membership and try to log into it with a different username. Your membership plan allows you to log in with your mobile device, with the username you created when signing up. You have the option to upgrade to a full membership, unlocking your account so that you can log in from your desktop, notebook, mobile device, and from different usernames. Upgrading has other membership benefits, which can be found here.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off pop-up chat windows during games? (Android)
- How do I play correspondence? (Android)
- What is the console and how do I use it? (Android)
- How do I save my games to PGN? (Android)
- What platforms can I use to access ICC?
- How do I become a full ICC member?
- Why am I getting this message: “Need to login from a specific client”
- I have bought a new mobile device. What do I do now?
- Can I email my games so I can review them on my computer?
- What do I do if an opponent won’t resume an adjourned game or if I want a game adjudicated?