Yes you can! Click on ‘History’ and you can then click any of the games listed and you will be able to select ‘Send by Email’. This will email the game to your registered email address with ICC.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off pop-up chat windows during games? (Android)
- How do I play correspondence? (Android)
- What is the console and how do I use it? (Android)
- How do I save my games to PGN? (Android)
- What platforms can I use to access ICC?
- How do I become a full ICC member?
- Why am I getting this message: “Need to login from a specific client”
- I have bought a new mobile device. What do I do now?
- Can I email my games so I can review them on my computer?
- What do I do if an opponent won’t resume an adjourned game or if I want a game adjudicated?