We cannot technically "change" your username. We cannot transfer ratings, histories, finger notes, etc. to a new username. You can, however, create a new username then request the remaining time from the current username be transferred to the new. There is a $10 fee for this process, and remember, only the time is transferred. CLICK HERE to go to the ICC store where you get further information.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password. How can I recover it?
- How can I tell when my membership expires?
- I used to be an ICC member, and I want to rejoin.
- Cancel recurring membership
- Do you offer discounts for students?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I change my ICC username?
- How do I change my e-mail address?
- How do I register a username?
- What is Full ICC Membership? (versus my mobile device membership)