To turn off the pop-up chat windows, go to the Menu, down to Settings and to the Play Online section. From there, look for Pop-up windows and uncheck that option.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn off pop-up chat windows during games? (Android)
- How do I play correspondence? (Android)
- What is the console and how do I use it? (Android)
- How do I save my games to PGN? (Android)
- What platforms can I use to access ICC?
- How do I become a full ICC member?
- Why am I getting this message: “Need to login from a specific client”
- I have bought a new mobile device. What do I do now?
- Can I email my games so I can review them on my computer?
- What do I do if an opponent won’t resume an adjourned game or if I want a game adjudicated?